Friday, March 27, 2009

Clearance Section & Free Gifts!!

So, I really, really want to clear out my individual cards from my shop to make room for new, exciting items. I've decided to give 4 free gift tags with any purchase from my sale section The tags will be randomly selected from my excess stock, however if you'd like to make a request, you may do so in the 'message to seller' during checkout. I will try to accommodate your request. I've reduced some of the prices a little more as well from their original 20% off. Shipping has also been reduced . If you purchase a card with another item, you'll only be charged 10 cents shipping for the card. Check out the sale section and Buy a handmade card at a great price, receive 4 free gift tags and save on shipping when you purchase multiple items!

No comments: