Saturday, June 11, 2011

A fair bit of faux bois


I took some time the past couple days to restock the best selling faux bois products in my {shop}.

Besides the tags & cards pictured here, I've also made some of the large tags on kraft card stock. I still need to photograph those before I can list them (hopefully today). I may also make some of the medium tags on kraft card stock as well.





medium tags {here}


I've been debating about how long I'll continue offering faux bois items in my shop. I think I've come to the decision that I'll offer them as long as there is an interest and as long as I have the supplies.

And speaking of the supplies.......I think I'll stick with one or 2 cardstock choices at a time and use them until I run out and then move on to another color/type of cardstock in my stash. I have so very much card stock, you see, that I really need to use it all up.



large tags {here}


With that in mind, I'm going to phase out some products and move on to something new until my supplies are nearly depleted.

If you have something in mind or would like a custom order, please contact me through my
{Bird Haven} shop and we'll see what we can do.






mini cards {here}



note card set {here}

No comments: