Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Christmas In July Sale!!


This year I'm participating in Etsy's Christmas In July Sale. All Baker's Twine Gift Sets are on sale for 10% off! Prices have already been reduced to make your shopping easier.....no need to convo me to ask for the discount or wait for refunds! YAY!

The Christmas In July sale runs today through July 25th or until my inventory is depleted {whichever comes first}.

My Bakers Twine Gift Sets include:
60 yard sets
80 yard sets ~~ very limited quantity
100 yard sets
200 yard set~~ only one available
300 yard set~~ only one available

The colors for these sets are: red, blue, green & brown
I also have sky blue & mint green bakers twine, however they are not included in the sale.
Also available, but not included in the sale, are my 50 yard spools available in all colors.
You can find individual spools {here}.

While you're shopping, be sure to check out my new close-out section & my spring cleaning extras {destash} section.

As a reminder, all individual greeting cards ship free with the purchase of another item!

No comments: