Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Little BakersTwine Sale and Bakers Twine destash

Pictured above is 10 ply bakers twine.  It's perfect for gift wrapping, 
scrapbooking, cardmaking, sewing projects and more.  This 7 spool
set was not included in my Summer Bakers Twine Sale so I'm offering
a special price through the end of October.  Since I have a very limited amount 
of mint twine, I'm only offering 2 sets that include mint.  
Once those 2 sets are sold, mint will be removed from the set and I'll
only be able to offer 6 colors.  You can find the set {here}


Pictured above is 3 ply brown bakers twine.  It's a full 2 pound cone,
approximately 3400 yards.  I am offering this full cone for sale in my
destash section of my shop.  I'm doing a little fall cleaning in my supply closet 
and would like to clear this out as well as the green spool pictured below.
You can find it {here}


Pictured below is 4 ply green bakers twine.  It's perfect for Christmas!
It's a full 2 pound / approx 3400 yard cone as well.  You can find it {here}

Take a minute and stop by the shop.  I also have a {clearance section} and more items in my
{destash section}.  Help me clear the shelves.  :-)


No comments: