Thursday, October 25, 2012

A bakers twine update

Still working on clearing out my supply closet!

I have these two sets of bakers twine in Autumn colors.
They're perfect for adding a finishing touch to your Fall & Thanksgiving cards, invites,
scrapbook pages, garlands and other crafts.  There are 20 yards of each color wrapped
on vintage thread spools.
They are each packaged in a little black & white ticking striped
pouch, handmade by myself.  You can find the twine sets {here}




I have reduced the prices of my 50 & 75 yard spools of bakers twine to help you
stock up for your Autumn, Christmas & Winter crafts I'm sure you're busy planning
& working on.  Once the 50 yard spools are gone, I won't be carrying them in my shop,
however I'll still take custom requests if anyone would like that amount.  I have a mix
of both vintage & new thread spools for the 50 & 75 yard lengths.  Each listing will
indicate the type of spool you will receive.  You can find the 50 yard spools {here}
And the 75 yard spools {here}



The set of 10 ply bakers twine is also still on sale until October 31st.  You will receive 20 yards
of each of the 7 colors shown below.  You can find the set {here}


And last but certainly not least.........the 2 large cones of twine are still available.
The brown twine is 3 ply and the green is 4 ply.  They are both perfect for
Fall & Christmas crafts!  You can find them {here}



I am also adding more destash / vintage supply items.  You can find those treasures {here}
Thanks for looking.  Hope you're enjoying crafting for the upcoming holidays!

No comments: