Monday, June 1, 2009

Beautiful Bakers Twine from my Bird Haven shop


Because I love Bakers Twine so much and I know you do too, I've set aside a small quantity of these cute little sets to offer for the month of June at a special price (only while supplies last).

Normally, my sets like this are $9 for 60 yards of twine. However, my special this month is 80 yards for $10. You will receive 20 yards each of red, blue, green & brown bakers twine wrapped on vintage wooden thread spools enclosed in a small muslin bag with a cute bird image stamped on the front.

These little sets have been very popular in my Etsy shop. People have been buying them for gifts for friends as well as a little something special for themselves.

I also offer 50 yards of Bakers Twine wrapped on larger wooden thread spools. Stop by the shop and take a look.

Feel free to leave a comment here and share how you like to use bakers twine!

No comments: