Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"My new favorite color...Aqua" Treasury

Here is my latest treasury! Lately I've been drawn to the beautiful shades of aqua. I'm not sure why since I'm a very "warm" color person, but I do find this to be a very calming color for me. It could be due to the fact that I'm anticipating our huge move from Connecticut to Hawaii next month. I could be thinking of spending the days relaxing on the beach. But, maybe somewhere subconsciously I know that I need to be surrounded by calming colors to ease the pressure of all the move-related stresses. Whatever the reason for me being drawn to this color, I wanted to share these aqua beauties with you all. Click here to view the treasury before it expires Saturday morning. While you're there check out the shops I've featured!

No comments: